The term ‘CBM Media Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CBM Media Group FZE, My Office Business Centre, Level 27-29, Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, UAE. PO Box 112229.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Information Collection and Use
- Permissions & Security
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CBM Media Group’s prior written consent.
2 – Information Collection and Use:
CBM Media Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CBM Media Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
Information We Collect:
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our services.
Different information is used for different purposes and is subject to different standards and regulations. Based on legitimate interests related to the below-explained purposes and our operations we may collect and process some of your personal data. In some instances, we may also request your consent.
We may offer you content and in return ask you for some contact information, such as:
- name, job title, email address and other contact details
- demographic information such as country, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You can unsubscribe from our content at any time, read section 4 for further details.
Where do we collect this information from?
During your visit on our websites we collect data explicitly from you or generate that data through your use of our websites.
- For the purposes of providing our products and services to our customers and to manage our customer relations, we collect the personal data either directly from you, through your employer company or the company to which you are otherwise related to, or through publicly available sources such as social media channels.
- For the purposes of our marketing, we collect the personal data either directly from you, through your employer or the company to which you are otherwise related to, you are employed to, or through publicly available sources such as social media channels.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser.
Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically, when they expire, or when you manually delete them.
Yes, with the primary purpose to make our website work more effectively, to collect statistics to optimize site functionality, and deliver content tailored to your interests
We do not use flash cookies (sometimes known as local shared objects or LSOs).
We do not allow third-party advertising networks to drop cookies on our site to behaviourally target advertising to our users, either.
What kinds of cookies does CBM Media Group use and why?
We use different kinds of cookies for various reasons:
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser. We use session cookies to grant access to content and enable commenting (things you have to log in to do).
- Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date far into the future and thus stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. We also use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers.
What other cookies might I encounter on CBM Media Group?
There are also limited third-party cookies on the site. These cookies could be session or persistent and are set by entities other than CBM Media Group. To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners. For example, we currently allow:
- Social sharing and login – On many of the pages of the site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. For example, buttons include: Twitter, Google +, Facebook, LinkedIn. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of CBM Media Group.
You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on CBM Media Group’s site. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
- Audience measurement and validation – These cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
- Other functionality – We use a number of external web services on the CBM Media Group slideshows we sometimes use SlideShare; to show videos we use Vimeo and YouTube.
This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but these are the most common. As with the social buttons we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
Will the site work if I disable cookies?
Yes, you can browse the site with cookies disabled, though some interactions may not work.
4 – Permissions & Security:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. All emails you receive from us will include specific instructions on how to unsubscribe at any time. You may remove your information from our database by selecting the opt-out link at the bottom of any TLME Awards e-mail and follow the instructions provided.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you no longer consent to us retaining your personal information, you can request that it be removed or edited by contacting us at email@example.com